Thursday, March 30, 2017

♬ Music ♬

     Hey everyone! Yesterday during class we were put into groups again and had the opportunity to get into groups and talk about our projects. We gave each other feedback, helped give each other ideas, and helped with any problems that we might have been having. One of the things I mentioned was that i'm having a hard time choosing what songs I want to use within the trailers. They told me that the best route would probably be to look through non-copyrighted music and chose witch one's suit my trailers the best because at the moment the only songs that I have in mind are copyrighted. Which means that I would need to get permission from the artists to use their music within my trailer. There is one song that I know that I definitely want to include for a part of the video but I have yet to hear back from the artist. The song is called Stop This Train by John Mayer and it goes perfectly with what the main character is going through/ how she feels. Another thing that we talked about was differentiating the two trailers. I decided that for one of my trailers I'm going to make it a bit more dramatic/ personal and the other one is going to be a bit more on the funny/lighthearted side. The more dramatic one would strive to reach the younger spectrum of my target audience by relating with them, while the other one would be more broad since almost all ages love watching a lighthearted film every now and again.
      After school, I also got the chance to film a bit more and I got some pictures that I'll definitely be able to include in my website and might be able to use one for my film poster. I took a lot more pictures than I thought I was going to so I still have to look through all of those, but out of the few that I've already seen, I've really liked them. I also started editing yesterday, and it's a bit difficult since I don't have all of the shots that I want, but with the voice-overs and the shots that I have so far I've been able to put some of it together. I know that I have A LOT left to go, but i'm trying my best to use everyday to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment