Saturday, March 25, 2017

AND... ACTION!

      Hey everyone, I finally started filming!! I started to film on Wednesday and I got loads of footage, but I still have many more scenes to film. I used my script as a guideline, but I ended up filming that and so much more. I think that it's always better to have more than to have less. What I stated to film were the shots that showed my characters at school. I got shots of them talking about senior year, casual things, how stressed they are and I also got various close up shots of each and every character.  I got the shots that I wanted of the group of friends at school and I even got one more friend to act in my film. I've been looking through the footage and I'm really happy with how the shots turned out, in the majority of the shots you can hear each person very well and I made sure to get different angles of them all. I'm going to start putting some of the shots together tomorrow to see how it looks, and see if maybe it'll bring forth some new ideas as well.
      Originally I was planning on only having 3 main characters, but since I had another friend that was also staying after school I decided to include her in the filming process as well. So now instead of there being 3 characters there are going to be 4. There's Bailey, the one who's stressed out about not knowing where she wants to go. There's Justin, the guy friend who's dream is to be a race car driver, loves playing guitar and is a bit shy. There's M, the outgoing fashionista, who just got into her dream school. The newer character is Jen, she's going to play the part of the misunderstood artist. She loves to draw, and paint, but she tends to go a bit overboard when it comes to talking about art.
     Another thing that I wanted to mention was that with some of Wednesday's footage I put together a very short Behind the Scenes video for the website. On it you will see that it has the "WeVideo" logo, which is because I have a Chromebook and Its one of the only things I can edit on. Fortunately, my uncle allowed me to borrow his laptop for the time being for me to edit on! That is going to be the first, and only BTS video with that logo because I now have access to a different/more advanced editing system. I'll let you all know how the editing goes and any problems that arise. Goodnight!!😀

No comments:

Post a Comment