Saturday, March 18, 2017

Storyboarding & more

      Hey! I hope everyone's Saturday is going great! Today I have a lot of things going on because it's my mom's birthday! Before we all celebrate, I have a few things I need to show you guys. On Thursday I got to hang out with one of my closest friends, and the main character for my film, Bailey Smith. I had chosen her initially because of the fact that she is very musically talented and I wanted to make a film about music. Although my film might still include that musical element its not going to be the main focus. The main focus is going to be her and her friends and all of the many things that they go through/ do during their senior year of high school. When we met up I told her about the role that she was going to play and we talked about the people that could possibly play her crazy friends. I also showed her the rough draft that I made of some of the shots that I would like to take.


   
     The storyboard/rough draft pretty much includes some possible shots that I would like to take paired up with possible dialogue. At the end of the paper I wrote some of the fun things that the friends can take the main character to do and some other possible ideas. Now that I have a general idea of what I want the main trailer to look like, I need to make sure that all of the things that i want to film are plausible and what shots I can use within the second trailer. In regards to the second trailer I also need to think about what is going to differentiate the two trailers whether it be the distribution method, the target audience, or something else. I want to have all of those elements set by Monday so that I can begin the filming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment