Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Guess who's back. Back again.

     Hey! It's been almost a whole year since the last time I posted on here and now its time to get back to work. If you don't remember, last year I made a film opening for a made up thriller called "Lilac." It was a wonderful learning experience and i'm definitely going to use what I learned last year and apply it to this year's assignment. This assignment consists in the making of a film promotion package, which consists of two original trailers, a website, and a poster.
     So far I have been brainstorming and doing research, but I'm already thinking of taking a completely different route. There are no set ideas, but I've been leaning towards my film revolving around music in some way. I have so many ideas, but still have to do more research to see what it is that I will be able to do most successfully. Just like I did with the last film, I will be documenting all of my progress on this blog. I'll keep you posted!
P.s. I'm going to be changing the website around soon so that it aligns better with my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment