Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Introducing me

Hello, welcome to my blog! My name is Angela and i'm currently a junior in high school. I'm excited to say that this is going to be my first official blog post...ever! At the beginning of the year, in my AICE media class, every student was told to choose between creating parts of a magazine or a two minute film opening and I chose the film opening. Throughout the school year we learned various techniques and skills needed for both project options and it's finally time to put those skills to work. Our responsibility for the next few weeks is going to be researching, brainstorming, and doing everything in our power to make an interesting,entertaining and original film opening. This blog is going to comprise of the whole process i'm going to go through in order to complete my first film opening with my partner, Stephanie. We started brainstorming a while back, but it's been difficult since we have such a vast variety of options. I didn't realize how many possibilities there were...

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment