Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fixing a few quirks

    Hey everyone! Today my class met up in groups once again, but since I was performing at chorus MPA I wasn't able to be apart of it. I probably missed lots of good input, but i'll make sure to ask my partner to fill me in. Since I wasn't able to share, let me show you all some of what I would've presented to the group.
    Stephanie and I have been thinking of making our film revolve around some sort of murder mystery. The film genre would be Thriller. Here's are some of the ideas that we have for our story:
I'm not sure exactly how the ideas that we have could all fit into just the opening.. I feel like it might be too much (I might be wrong). I've been thinking of ways to simplify our opening while still exposing or giving the audience a sneak peak into what the story might/ is going to be about.
    Do you remember how I mentioned Hitchcock in an earlier post? Well he spent a grand amount of time storyboarding and since Stephanie and I have many ideas, I decided to draw out some possible shots.
This isn't the official storyboard, but it was a good way for me to express my ideas and different possibilities.

"Alfred Hitchcock." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, Web.
"Storyboarding." Berkeley Advanced Media Institute., 08 May 2015. Web. https://multimedia.journalism.berkeley.edu/tutorials/starttofinish-storyboarding/

No comments:

Post a Comment