Monday, March 28, 2016

Progress report

      Hey everyone! Not much has happened from Saturday - Monday regarding our film, but I want to fill you all in on any details that have been discussed throughout those days. On Saturday, Stephanie and I pretty much wrapped up filming and continued editing the different shots together. While editing, Stephanie brought to my attention a small quirk in one of the car shots that bothered her. Although it's no big deal, I agree that the shot would look better without that small detail. Besides that, we also added videos to the production companies. So far we haven't found too many other problems, but we have yet to go through all of the shots we took and pick out the best ones. We are also still looking for the suspense music that could possibly be used once the protagonist gets into her house. There is one song that might be the winner, but I want to keep on looking to make sure that there is nothing better that we can find. We're going to keep looking and continue editing and I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment