Saturday, April 8, 2017

Status update

      Hey everyone! It's almost time for spring break! These past few days I've been working on editing both the trailers and the website. As far as editing goes, I still have a good amount to go. When it comes to the website, I'm almost done. I finally switched out the headers and images to my own images and added my own text descriptions as well. It's coming out a lot better than I expected and now that i'm almost done with the website I only have the poster, editing, and the CCR left to do. Every day I get closer and closer to the end product. Which is a bit scary considering that there's still a lot left to do.

Here's a sneak peak at the "Cast" section of my website:


      In regards to editing, I'm still working on finding a song, but I already have a few in mind. What I'm thinking of doing is narrowing down the few songs that I like, asking for permission and waiting to see which one gets back to me the quickest. I'm also going to keep my eye out for non-copyrighted music since it would save me from having to ask for rights and waiting or the producers/managers to respond. In one of the trailers I decided to incorporate a school bell sound, so I found a non-copyrighted version and downloaded it. I also could've recorded it myself at school, but every time I remembered that I had to record it, it was way too late. Another thing tat I decided to do was add a few graphics to the beginning of one of my trailers. Last year, I did that as well, but I used videos that were already made. Since I can't do that, i'm going to try to make quick graphics using some images/videos that I took and by adding animations to them. Along with continuing to edit the videos, that is something that I'm going to try to do and will let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment