Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Editing, Eating, & Sleeping

     I spent the majority of yesterday editing, eating, and sleeping. What a combination. So far I've pretty much finished one of the trailers, almost finished the second one and have narrowed the poster pictures down to three. So far I've been editing for the majority today as well. The only things I'm missing, in regards to the trailers is the background music,  a few voice overs that I asked bailey to redo and some finishing touches. Besides that they're almost done. I have also been looking though copyrighted and non copyrighted music and there are so many choices. For the few copyrighted songs that I really liked, I already emailed the artist's representatives to see if I could get permission to use the songs. If none of them get back to me on time, then I'm going to end up using some of the non copyrighted music that I found. Since I already added voice overs, and still need to add background music and don't know how to with MovieMaker I had to look up some tutorials. What I found was this:


So, before I am able to add the music to my trailers I have to finalize them each and then I'll be able to add the music to it. Unfortunately I have to go to work soon, but in the mean time ill be trying to find more music, and i'm going to chose the poster image and start to edit it. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment