Saturday, April 8, 2017

Image editing


      Hey! So something I forgot to mention in my last post was that I edited two of the images that I used in the website. Both of the images that I used, one as a header and the other as a background image (which are the images below), I edited on my phone. All I did was screenshot the images out of two of my videos and once I got the image that wanted I saved them and clicked the edit option on my images. There I clicked "effects" and used the cartoon effect for both of the images. The reason I even thought of doing this was because the images were both from videos  they both looked a bit blurry, but once I applied the cartoon effect they gave the images a bit more personality and made them look 10 times better. It's good to know that my phone provides me with those options because I might be able to edit my movie poster on my phone as well.



      For my movie poster, I've already narrowed it down to a few pictures, but I have yet to choose which one I like best and once I do I can finally start on the movie poster. Which shouldn't take too long since I already have a general idea on how I want my movie poster to look. I'll most likely be working on the poster as well as editing tomorrow, so I'll be sure to let you all know how that goes. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment