Monday, April 4, 2016

Lilac

     I have some pretty exciting news to share with all of you guys! We finally decided on a title. We're going to go with Lilac. I know it wasn't to hard of a decision considering that it was the only idea that we had and the fact that Lilacs play a key role in our film, but i'm glad we finally chose one. What now? Well Stephanie and I are still editing, but we don't have much to do. We're playing around with the different sounds and trying to work with the best clips that we have. Besides the title, we're still missing the credits. I was thinking that since they're not too difficult we could add them once we're done putting all of our shots together. I know that while choosing their location we might want to change the length of some clips and other elements too. Hopefully those would be our finishing touches.
     Sadly, we're quickly approaching the deadline for our film. I have mixed feelings about this since Stephanie and I have been having lots of fun, but I know that it's time to put together all of our hard work and finish this film off with a bang. Along with finishing our film, I have to start working on the other part of the project, the Creative Critical Reflection. In case you don't know what that is, it's just a presentation that we have to do (a slideshow with voiceover, podcast, screencast) where we reflect on everything that we've learned and achieved while doing this project. I'm still not sure which digital format i'm going to go with, but in the meantime i'm going to answer the required questions on a document so that when I start the presentation I know exactly what I'm going to say and how i'm going to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment