Thursday, April 7, 2016

Final revisions

      As I mentioned in my last post, we only have a few days left to finish up the project. Thankfully, Stephanie and I are almost done. Not much has happened overnight, but we did decide that we're going to stick to naming the protagonist Lilac Gilmore. I wasn't sure before because I thought it might be too much, but it actually might work. If we were to name the protagonist Lilac then the rest of the movie could be about how the criminal (possibly Chuck) is targeting her by hurting those around her. If the movie were to continue, there would definitely be more characters. Those that I didn't mention last night include:
  • The protagonist's friends
  • Later witnesses
  • Family members
  • A possible key detective / policeman
       And any other characters that would help develop the storyline later on in the film.

     We don't have set names for those characters i'm not sure if they would be included within the beginning credits. If we add anyone else it would be the key detective (if there is one), and one or two of Lilac's friends if they were to play major roles within the film. The last things we have to do are add any sounds that we're missing. I looked through the sounds that we found previously, but they all required me to make an account and put in my credit card information, so I decided to look elsewhere. The site we decided to go with was a site called audionautix and it was full of wonderful choices. In this site we found a few sounds that we liked and decided to download them right away. Once we had them on iMovie we started plugging in the different sounds, and have yet to chose one that we really like.
     Since this is going to be one of my last postings I would like to thanks everyone that I had a chance to work with, especially the actresses, and all of the people that gave Stephanie and I different ideas and input. Also a special thanks to Alfred Hitchcock for his wonderful influence. Thank you! Until next time...


Shaw, Jason. "Free Production Music." Audionautix. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment